Wizard IP DXS IP Gateway - Dual-Access VGA, PS/2
Secure, high performance KVM over IP for remote server management.
- Enables users and administrators to access computers and KVM switches from over the network or over the internet
- Support for VNC, with a local User Port
- Support for VGA targets up to 1600x1200 with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse
The ServSwitch Wizard IP DXS eliminates bottlenecks in mission-critical server administration. Connected to each of your servers, this small-form-factor IP engine provides system administrators with full non-blocking remote access from anywhere in the world.
Its small size and Real VNC make this KVM-over-IP solution ideal for enterprise remote management. Security features AES 128-bit encryption, RSA 2048-bit public key authentication, and the use of Real VNC, enabling the creation of ciphered user communications.
- (1) ServSwitch Wizard IP DXS Unit
- (1) 3-ft., 6-in. PS/2 and VGA Cable, Male Connectors (13-in. pigtail)
- (2) PS/2 Female to USB Type A Male Adapters (one purple, one green)
- (1) Set of (4) Rubber Feet
- Safety Guide
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.