Wallmount Bracket - 4U, 19.3"W x 15"D, 10-32 Tapped Rails, 50-lb. (22.7 kg) Capacity
Master terminations with this flip-down, adjustable bracket.
- Ideal for small networks of 20 to 40 drops.
- Side panels are self-locking.
- Weight capacity of 50 pounds (22.8 kg).
- Dual hinges slide into place - without tools - for super-fast installation and enable easy access from the left or right.
- Power up your hubs simply by attaching your power strip on the back panel.
- Velcro strips secure cable from the wall to the patch panel.
- Flip a patch panel down 110 degrees for super-easy terminations and maintenance.
- The square hole in the center of the back panel enables you to run the cable through the wall and the bracket when wall-mounting.
- Provides 4U total rack space - 2U for modular connections and 2U for hubs.
- Slides out from 10 to 15 inches (25.4 to 38.1 cm) to accommodate various size hubs.
Designed for LANs with 20 - 40 drops, the Bracket Master from Black Box is easy to install and very user friendly. It provides 4U of total rack space - uses 2U for modular connections and 2U for your hubs. Don't worry if your hubs are of different sizes. Simply adjust the Bracket Master by sliding out the sides from 10 to 15 inches. Once you attach your patch panel, making terminations couldn't be easier. Just flip the patch panel down 110 degrees. When you're done, flip it back up. If you need to power your hub, there's space at the back of the bracket just for your power strip.
To keep cables organized, the Bracket Master comes with eight Velcro® strips for bundling cable from the wall to the patch panel.
For long-lasting durability, the Bracket Master is made of rugged 14-gauge steel. It holds all standard 19"-wide equipment.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.