Emerald® Zero U DVI KVM-over-IP Transmitter - Single Head, HD, USB-HID, Audio, 12-in.
High-performance KVM transmitter that consumes zero rack space.
- Small form factor KVM transmitter that consumes zero rack space
- Supports visually lossless full HD DVI video up to 1920 x 1200
- Share mode allows multiple receivers to simultaneously use one source
- High reliability and highly secure
- Easy, hassle-free deployment
- Powered over USB or via a separate power supply
- Constructed with LSZH cables
Industry-Leading KVM that Consumes Zero Rack Space
The Emerald ZeroU DVI Transmitter is a high-performance KVM solution that consumes zero rack space, enabling you to add more critical IT equipment to your data center. This transmitter works with the Emerald SE Receiver to provide a seamless desktop experience anywhere on a TCP/IP network while allowing the actual hardware to be securely housed in a corporate data center.
Emerald enables the same high fidelity experience of a desktop PC even for media-rich applications, like watching videos, photo editing with Photoshop, or 3D design with AutoCAD. Best of all, Emerald ZeroU is developed and manufactured by Black Box, so you can trust its build, performance, and reliability.
Visually Lossless Video
This powerful KVM solution delivers the high-definition video quality users today require to perform their jobs. It supports visually lossless DVI video up to 1920 x 1200.
As with all other Emerald components, the ZeroU Transmitter is managed by our award-winning Boxilla KVM Manager and is fully interoperable with the Emerald SE Receivers.
Low Bandwidth Requirements
Emerald ZeroU provides outstanding KVM functionality without impacting your network performance. It requires less than 40 Mbps to provide 1080p video and fast switching speeds.
The ZeroU Transmitter won't clutter your workspace with wires. It is powered over USB, which eliminates the need for extra cables.
Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Cables
Cables on the DVI Zero U Transmitters are constructed with LSZH jackets. LSZH cables may be required in potentially poorly ventilated areas such as onboard aircraft, military vehicles, submarines, and ships.
- EmeraldZeroU_Firmware_v6.0 should only be used with other endpoints using 6.0.
- 5.2.9 or lower is required if using other InvisaPC endpoints.
- 5.2.9 firmware is not compatible with 5.6 / 6.0 firmware.
- RemoteApp 2.1. must be used with Firmware 6.0 and is not compatible with 5.6.
- The EMD200DV-T does not support USB-R, all other transmitters do.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.