GigaTrue® CAT6A 650-MHz Stranded Ethernet Bulk Cable – Shielded (S/FTP), CM PVC, PoE, 1000-ft. (304.8-m) Spool
Premium shielded CAT6A cabling ensures optimal performance in bandwidth-intensive 10G networking applications
- Premium bulk cabling constructed to exceed industry standards
- Double-shielding provides superior protection against EMI/RFI
- Meets ANSI®/TIA®-568.2-D and ISO®/IEC 11801 Class EA standards
- Component level tested and verified to ensure premium CAT6A performance
- CM-Rated jacketing for use in general-purpose locations other than risers or plenums
- UL® tested and verified to ensure premium performance to CM flame rating
- For use in patch cabling and short horizontal runs
- Comes in Reel-on-Spool for easy pulling of cabling
Black Box GigaTrue CAT6A 650-MHz premium bulk cable is constructed to exceed industry-standard requirements, providing the uncompromising performance demanded in today's 10G networking applications. Double-shielded to provide superior protection against EMI/RFI interference, it features four individually shielded twisted pairs with foam insulation and foil tape and an overall tinned copper braid. Designed to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO/IEC 11801 Class EA standards, and component level tested to ensure premium CAT6A performance, our cabling guarantees transmission of your voice, data, audio/video, and/or PoE signals.
This CM-Rated General-purpose communications cable is in-wall rated for use in locations other than risers or plenums and is UL tested and verified to ensure premium performance to the CM flame rating for the protection of your environment in the event of a fire. It is constructed using stranded wiring, and is ideal for use in patch cabling and short horizontal runs, and comes in reel-on-spool packaging for seamless and easy cable pulls. Also, the cable length is marked on the jacketing in increments, making it easy to tell how much you have left.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.