Wallplate Control Panel - RS-232, 8-Button
Wallplate-based control panel for AV devices.
- Designed to operate any AV or KVM switches or scalers with RS-232 control, or other AV devices with either RS-232, RS-485, IR, or relay control.
- Eight fully programmable buttons.
- Sleek black metal wallplate design
- ID looping function
- Maximum 99-unit programmable control panels can be looped and controlled together.
- Supports page, toggle, compare, and delay settings.
- The backlit brightness is controllable.
- The labels are customizable and changeable.
Each of the 8 buttons can be user programmed, using the included software, to send IR, relay control, or bi-directional RS-232 and RS-485 commands simultaneously to control third-party devices.
The panel is designed in a high quality black metal finish with LED back lit buttons, and fits into a standard single gang outlet box.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.