Secure Single-Head VGA USB KVM Switch with CAC - EAL2+ EAL4+ Certified, TEMPEST Level I (Level A)
Combat security threats with this hard-wired KVM VGA switch with CAC support.
- Used in Secure KVM applications that require mixing of secure and non-secure systems
- Supports protection against radiated emissions and port to port crosstalk in addition to many other security threats
- Support for VGA targets up to 1920x1200 (1080) with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse, and external CAC readers (uses EHNSECUREx CPU Cables)
- Channel-to-channel 80-dB crosstalk isolation protects against signal snooping.
- Permanently hard wired, preventing access from one CPU or network to the others.
- Now listed on NIAP website.
- The low radiated emissions profile meets the appropriate national requirements.
- External tamper-evident seals.
- Provides robust isolation between networks, so it's ideal for government applications that access classified networks in addition to public networks such as the Internet.
- Constructed with a solid metal case and a long-wearing switching mechanism.
- USB host controller erases entire RAM to prevent residual data remaining on channel.
- Dedicated DDC bus and EDID memory emulation at each port.
- Features a Common Access Card (CAC) reader, meeting the requirements of the Department of Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).
- Clear, unmistakable channel selection.
- Non-Flash-upgradable ROM.
- To minimize electronic signaling, no common power supply.
The ServSwitch™ Secure KVM Switch with USB, EAL4+ Certified/TEMPEST Level I (Level A) Certified, VGA with Card Reader, surpasses the security profiles of most other KVM switches.
In addition to its superior hardware-based data-isolation features, the switch has been certified for Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance to Level 4+ (EAL4+), augmented by ALC_FLR.2 and ATE_DPT.2.
The Common Criteria is an international standardized process for information technology security evaluation, validation, and certification. The Common Criteria scheme is supported by the National Security Agency through the National Information Assurance Program (NIAP). EAL4+ itself defines a common set of tests to evaluate the security of an IT product relating to its supply chain, from design and engineering to manufacturing and distribution.
The ServSwitch Secure KVM Switch with USB, EAL4+ Certified/TEMPEST Level I (Level A) Certified, VGA provides control and separation of two PC CPUs/servers connected to secure and non-secure networks through just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Users can safely switch among the connected computers operating at different classification levels without worry.
Plus, it is TEMPEST USA NSTISSAM Level I and NATO SDIP-27 Level A certified. What this means is the low radiated emissions profile of the switch meets the appropriate requirements for conducted/radiated electromagnetic emissions.
The TEMPEST designation is required by military organizations. As a security standard, it pertains to technical security countermeasures, standards, and instrumentation that prevent or minimize the exploitation of vulnerable data communications equipment by technical surveillance or eavesdropping.
Also, the special Common Access Card (CAC) reader on this switch enhances its functions and gives you even more fail-safe security features.
Supports CAC card reader. Card reader is not included.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.