Premium OS2 9/125 Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - LSZH
Premier Single Mode Patch Cables for long distances.
- For High-Bandwidth applications.
- Premium Low Loss optical performance meets tight data center power budgets.
- New flexible boot allows connection in compact spaces.
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) cable.
- IEC, EIA/TIA or Telecordia compliant
- RoHS materials, REACH and SvHC compliant
Single-mode patch cables are used in long-distance fiber applications. Today most long-distance telephone lines are in single-mode fiber as this fiber is designed for the highest bandwidth and very long distances. The single-mode core is only 9 um and therefore it is of the utmost importance that its center is very well aligned in order to guarantee quality connectivity.
The single-mode patch cords are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA or Telcordia standards. The enhanced patch cords are terminated with optimized connectors that give an optimum optical performance.
Further connectors/APC-terminations available, please contact our Sales department
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.