KVXHP Series MST KVM Extender over CATx/Fiber - Quad-Monitor, 4K DisplayPort, USB 2.0 Hub, Serial, Audio, Local Video
Quad-Head HD KVM extender with DisplayPort 1.2 MST technology over copper or fiber
- Quad-Head video at HD60 via DisplayPort 1.2 MST (Multi-Stream Technology)
- Point to point extension up to 328 ft (100m) over CATx or 2.5 miles (4km) over fiber cable
- CATx or Fiber flexibility
- True USB emulation supports the most advanced keyboards and mice
- Intelligent EDID management reduces monitor compatibility issues
- Digital / Analog audio
- 4 x Tri-color connection status LEDs
- Single or Dual-Head models also available
True Plug and play High-Performance point-to-point KVM extension. Using DisplayPort 1.2 (Multi-Stream Transport) Technology, KVXHP supports up to four external displays transmitted over a single cable. HD video, USB 2.0 (HID), and audio are all transmitted over a single CATx or Fiber cable. Whether your requirements are CATx or fiber, KVXHP is equipped to handle both interfaces providing a single solution for all use cases.
KVXHP supports four external MST enabled DisplayPort monitors with resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color and 4:4:4 chroma sampling, provides high-quality audio, EDID management, and Emulated USB 2.0.
19" Rackmount Option
The optional rackmount tray (KVXHP-RMK) holds up to two KVX-HP extender units for quick mounting into any 19" rack and leaves enough space to hold the power supplies and cable management. To concentrate multiple KVM extensions in your rack, use our Central Power Hub solution (ACR1000-CPH8R-R2/ACR1000-CPH16R-R2) for a clutter-free, space-saving installation in 1RU. The hub powers up to eight or sixteen 12VDC devices replacing multiple single power supplies.
Single-head models for one monitor connection or dual-head models with support for two DisplayPort monitors are also available.
NOTE: For Fiber connectivity, please order the SFPs separately. The usage of other SFPs is not recommended.
NOTE: MST enabled monitors or MST hub required.
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- (2) 12V, 1.5A Power Supply
- (1) DisplayPort cables M/M, 1.8m (6 ft.)
- (1) USB Type A to B cables, M/M, 1.8m (6 ft.)
- (1) 3.5mm audio cable, MM, 3m (10 ft.)
- (2) US Power Cords
For Fiber connectivity, please order the SFPs (ACUSFP-MM-10G or ACUSFP-SM-10G) separately. The usage of other SGPs is not recommended.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.