DKM FX Compact KVM Matrix Switch Module for use with ACXMODH21R-P-R2 - CATx, 8-Port
Scalable, flexible and instantaneous crosspoint high performance KVM matrix switch.
- Replacement or Spare Switching Module for P/N ACXC8.
- Does not operate by itself; requires P/N ACXMODH2R-P-R2 Chassis
- Enables matrix switching support for 8 DKM CATx endpoints
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc.
- Compact design 8 Port KVM CATx matrix switch
A scalable highly reliable KVM and peripheral matrix switching and DVI routing system. Very flexible. Any port can be an input or an output. Compact design fits 8-Port, CATx, use with ACXMODH21R-P-R2. Supports high-quality, full-frame DVI-D video. Engineered for mission-critical 24/7 operations.
Other options available for applications that require Fiber matrices or a higher port count.
- The DKM Matrix switch enables switching between computers and remote consoles
- The DKM Compact switch is available in CATx and Fiber and in port sizes of 8, 16, 32, 48, 64 and 80
- The DKM 64 and 80 port switches offer hybrid interfaces that support both CATx and Fiber
- CATx endpoints can be extended up to 400 feet (122 m) and Fiber endpoints can be extended up to 6.2 miles (10 km)
- Each port on the DKM is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver
- The DKM features instantaneous switching between sources using the same video resolution
- Users can interact with this KVM switch via hotkeys, OSD, eternal Java Utility, or an API interface
- The DKM can easily be cascaded to support future expansion in the event that every port is in use
- The DKM solution features transmitter and receiver endpoint options that can support DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, VGA, USB HID, USB 2.0, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, RS232, and RS422
- Black Box can also help you support legacy interfaces such as Component, Composite, S-Video, RGB Video, even with PS/2 keyboards and mice
- The DKM transmitters and receivers support CATx or Single-mode or Multi-mode Fiber which interfaces with the DKM FX KVM Switch
- (1) ServSwitch DKM FX Compact Matrix 8-Port CATx Module
- (1) RJ45/DB9 Adapter
- User Manual
This product works with:
- DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch Modular Housing (ACXMODH2R-P-R2)
- DKM FX Modular Interface Cards (AXC1MT, ACX1MR)
- DKM FX Compact Transmitters and Receivers (ACX1T, ACX1R)
- DKM FX Compact Switch System Licenses (ACX-JAX, SYS, CAS, API)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
NOTE: These DKM FX and DKM FXC components are part of a modular system and will need to be configured for your application. Please contact Black Box Tech Support Engineers for a FREE consultation.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.