IN-SESSION Moderator Enterprise Management System
Manage all your IN-SESSION room scheduling units through one enterprise system.
- Use with IN-SESSION Room Schedulers.
- Give all room booking units the same settings.
- Connect through your Ethernet network.
- Control through a web interface.
- Use to collect room utilization statistics and analytics.
The IN-SESSION™ Meeting Room Booking System is the ultimate timesaving meeting intelligence solution that makes the management of boardrooms, conference rooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, classrooms, and other meeting places easy and efficient.
The intuitive IN-SESSION touch panels are installed at the entrance of the meeting rooms. They show the occupancies of a dedicated meeting room, allow instant reservations and changes to the meeting schedule.
The IN-SESSION Moderator Enterprise Management System allows a new dimension of central meeting room administration. Connect the IN-SESSION Moderator with the IN-SESSION touch panels and IN-SESSION Viewer over a LAN and manage all linked rooms through a central web-based interface. Use the moderator to group rooms and share their settings automatically. You can also run advanced reports and explore the efficiency of your room utilization.
The IN-SESSION Moderator Enterprise Management System comes in a compact, noise-free chassis with a simple installation that requires mere settings like IP-address, date and time). Advanced security features like 802.X authentication support secure access of authorized team members only.
The clear and intuitive web interface allows the following main functions:
- Moderator set-up with IP-Address, date and time, and other parameters
- Grouping of conference rooms with same settings
- Management of user-rooms accounts, server lists
- Operation of the connected IN-SESSION touch panels
- Control of room support services
- Firmware upgrades
- View and data export of room usage analytics
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-800-667-6625.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 787-767-3500.
** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.