Freedom KVM Switch LED Monitor Identification Kit
This kit assists users of the Freedom to be aware of which screen is active and the location of the mouse pointer.
- Supports up to 10 LEDs that can support a wide range of brightness and colors
- Each LED designates a monitor connection
- Mounts easily to monitor bezel
- Identifies where the keyboard and mouse controls are active
The Black Box LED Monitor Identification Kit works with the ServSwitch Freedom, a 4-port keyboard/mouse switch for access to multiple computers. The Freedom is for fast switching between monitors and CPUs, and the LED Monitor Identification Kit enables users to quickly see which monitor/CPU the user is on.
When configuring the LEDs, connect the LED kit between the Freedom and the monitor.
- (1) 10-Port LED Hardware Controller
- (1) 3-ft. RJ-45/RJ-45 Male/Male Cable
- (4) LEDs with 10-ft. Cable
- (4) Adhesive Strips
- Safety Information Sheet
- (4) Rubber Feet
When configuring LEDs, you must connect the LEDs between the computer and the KV0004A switch.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.