High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male/Male
Transmit your digital video, audio, plus Ethernet network signals over one cable.
- Transmit high-bandwidth compressed video, multichannel digital audio, intelligent format, command data, plus your network data over one cable.
- High-Speed HDMI®is the recommended cable for 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, Deep Color, X.V. Color™, Dolby® True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Because the cable has a dedicated data channel, you can network your HDMI Ethernet Channel enabled devices, such as Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, TVs, and more, without a separate Ethernet cable.
- Certified Category 2 HDMI.
- Get high-bandwidth transmissions of 340 MHz or up to 10.2 Gbps.
- HDMI is the recommended cable for 1080p video.
- Supports all the latest display technologies such as 2K x 4K resolution, 3D, and Deep Color including Ethernet.
- Connect Blu-ray™ players, laptops, HDTV receivers, digital TVs, DVDs, and other equipment with HDMI interfaces.
- Double shielding prevents signal loss and screen ghosting for maximum video performance.
- The cable is backward compatible with HDMI cables without Ethernet.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.