Pure Networking Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Media Converter - 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper to 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP
Extend a copper-based network via fiber a maximum distance of 80 km through the use of an SFP.
- Compliant to EN62368
- Extend a copper-based network via fiber for a maximum distance of 80 km
- Quick and easy installation
- Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel
- One RJ45 connector
- One SFP slot
- Use as a standalone unit or with available chassis (LHGC-RACK)
Extend your network
Meet your massive networking needs. This media converter lets you extend your copper-based network via fiber to a maximum distance of 80 km through the use of an SFP. Also, it's quick and easy to install.
Support multiple standards
It meets the standard you need it to. It's fully compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3U, 10/100/1000BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-FX standards.
Know how your media converter is performing. Operation status can be locally monitored through a set of diagnostic LEDs located on the front panel.
- (1) 10/100/1000 BASE-TX to 1000BASE-FX Media Converter with One SFP Slot
- (1) 5-VDC Power Adapter
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.