Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Gripping Connectors - HDMI 2.0, 4K 60Hz UHD
Make Ultra-High-Definition 4K 60 Hz HDMI connections with Premium High-Speed HDMI Cables that have been tested to ensure theater-quality audio and video.
- Tested to meet or exceed Premium High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet Standards.
- Transmits full 4096 x 2160 4K 60 (4:4:4) video signals at 18-Gbps bandwidth.
- Gripping HDMI connectors make a snug connection that prevents accidental disconnects.
- Fully supports HDMI 2.0 spec, including ARC, 21:9 aspect ratio, and more.
- PCM, DTS-HD Master, and Dolby Digital True HD Surround Sound compatible.
- Gold-plated contacts and connectors.
- High-dynamic-range (HDR) video support.
- Supports HDCP 2.2/EDID/DDC/CEC.
- Provides more friction resistance (pull force) than regular HDMI cables
Black Box® Premium High-Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet have been tested to ensure theater-quality audio and video, making them the perfect UHD connectivity solution for digital signage, video walls, conference rooms, home theaters, and more. Supporting the full feature set of the HDMI 2.0 specification, they deliver high-dynamic-range (HDR) video for expansive contrast ratio and color accuracy. These cables also support HDCP 2.2 content protection that is necessary to display the latest content. Also supported are BT.2020 colorimetry, 21:9 cinema aspect ratio, EDID, CEC, DDC, and more.
Premium High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cables also provides immersive audio that is essential for AV applications. These cables support PCM 8-Channel, DTS-HD, and Dolby Digital True HD Surround Sound audio for theater-quality sound. Additionally, they can transmit up to 32 audio channels with a 1,536-kHz sampling rate. They also feature HDMI's Audio Return Channel (ARC) functionality. And with Ethernet support, these cables allow you to share internet connectivity amongst connected web-enabled HDMI devices.
They also feature gripping HDMI connectors that provide a more secure connection than standard connectors to prevent annoying accidental disconnects. And with gold-plated contacts and connectors that provide superior conductivity and foil and braid shielding that protects against EMI/RFI interference, you can rely on Black Box Premium High-Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet to perform in any application.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.