PoE Gigabit Ethernet Injector - 802.3at
Gigabit speed plus power for PoE devices.
- Supports 10-/100-/1000-Mbps midspan data connections on an RJ-45 input/output
- An economical wiring solution, carries both data and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate 802.3at device detection
- Powers 802.3at and 802.3af compliant devices
- Ideal for multi-radio wireless access points, PTZ security cameras, IP phones containing streaming video displays, and LCDs
- Provides 30W of safe PoE Plus power to each device
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data connections for high-speed equipment
The Black Box PoE+ midspan injectors are used in Enterprise applications to power VoIP phones, wireless access points, IP security cameras and more. PoE+ injectors add power to the Ethernet link and will help you avoid upgrading non-PoE switch infrastructure. PoE enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote powered device.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.