MicroSwitch Switch - (6) DB25 Female, (6) RJ-45
Maximum versatility, minimum cost.
- The smart-priced choice for office automation, CAD/CAM, machine control, data collection, local area networking, telecommunications, and retail POS.
- Include a 64 KB memory buffer that can be expanded up to 4 MB.
- Come in several models with up to 17 ports-serial, parallel, or combinations of both.
Standard memory is 64 KB, dynamically allocated. You can expand with 256 KB, 512 KB, or 1 MB Expansion Boards (see "Related Products" in previous window). Total memory capacity is 4 MB. And eight models are available, from 3 ports up to 17, in serial, parallel, or combinations of both. You can choose the exact model for your system.
They're up to the demand.
MicroSwitch can also handle port contention for a host or a modem without the need for a PC. You can share hosts just by connecting terminals.
A simple status command enables you to see queued jobs by source, destination, status, priority, and length. Up to 64 jobs can be queued at once. Time-outs keep one PC or terminal from monopolizing a port. Be sure to order the appropriate MicroSwitch Adapters for your application (see "Related Products" in previous window).
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.