LR0300 Series Managed T1/E1 Fast Ethernet Extender Kit - 1km, 2-Mbps
Bridge 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet across Fractional T1/E1 in unframed or framed mode.
- Kit includes two extenders.
- Bridges 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet across a single T1/E1 line.
- Support speeds up to 1.544 Mbps on T1 and 2.048 Mbps on E1.
- Supports Fractional E1/T1 in framed and unframed mode
- Autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-Mbps LAN connections.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need a crossover cable on the Ethernet side.
- DIP switches make configuration easy.
- Line build-out (LBO) capability.
The pair of extenders included with this kit act as a bridge, enabling you to link two Ethernet networks across T1/E1. Because you're using leased lines provided by your telco, there are no distance limitations - you can extend your network anywhere you can get a T1 line.
Ethernet Extender Kit 1 Port T1/E1. Extends 1 port 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ45 over T1 or E1 interface. The kit includes 2 extenders for near-end (local) far-end (remote) deployment. Typical applications include Enterprise LAN extension, campus LAN expansion. This kit includes a pair of auto-rate Ethernet extenders, using a standard T1/E1 interface. Devices include internal 110-220VAC power supplies. The management interface is a console port.
The pair of extenders included with this kit act as a bridge, enabling you to link two Ethernet networks across T1/E1. Because you're using leased lines provided by your telco, there are no distance limitations - you can extend your network anywhere you can get a T1 line. The T1/E1 Ethernet Network Extender converts protocols and data from Fractional T1/E1 to 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet and supports both framed and unframed modes with line codes.
- (2) Extenders
- (2) Power Cords
- (2) CAT5 Ethernet Cables
- (2) T1/E1 RJ-48 to Y-connector Cables
- (1) CD containing the User Manual
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.