LPH3100 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature PoE+ Switch - (8) 10/100-Mbps Copper RJ45 PoE+, (2) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45
Power PoE devices in harsh environments.
- Provides eight 10/100/1000 PoE + and two Gigabit copper ports.
- Extended temperature range of -40 to +167° F (-40 to +75° C) with an IP30 case.
- Ideal for security and surveillance, building automation, oil/gas facilities, military applications and factories.
- EMS Level 3 protection for extreme outdoor environments.
- Supports redundant 12–24 VDC power.
Reliable and rugged
Unlike the Ethernet switches in your wiring closet or computer center, the switches at the edges of your network have to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions. This is where the Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch from Black Box comes in. This extreme industrial switch features eight autosensing 10-/100-/1000-Mbps PoE/PoE+ 802 af/at copper ports and two Gigabit copper ports. Use this rugged switch in harsh environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +75°C, such as loading docks, remote monitoring stations, and industrial facilities.
Use the switch's eight PoE ports to power remote PoE/PoE+ PSD devices such as security cameras, traffic signals, wireless access points, building access devices, and automation equipment in areas where it may be difficult to run electrical wiring. The switch is built for extreme environments with uncontrolled temperatures of -40 to +167° F (-40 to +75° C). The rugged IP30 metal case is sealed to resist contaminants such as dust, dirt, and moisture and can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
A multitude of applications
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems. Security/surveillance to backhaul IP camera data.
Redundant power and alarm alerts
For redundancy, the switch has two 12-24 VDC power inputs with a P-fail relay. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. The switch also has a P-Fail LED which, in the event of a power failure, will activate the alarm to notify administrators.
The switch supports jumbo frames up to 9,216 bytes.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
- Panel mount Kit
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.