LPH3000 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature PoE+ Switch - (4) 10/100-Mbps Copper RJ45 PoE+, (1) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45, (1) 1000-Mbps SFP
Get long-distance fiber reach and the ability to power PoE devices in environments with wide temperature ranges.
- Provides four Fast Ethernet PoE/PoE+ ports, one Gigabit copper port and one Gigabit SFP port.
- Extended temperature range of -40 to +167° F (-40 to +75° C) with an IP30 case.
- Ideal for security and surveillance, building automation, oil/gas facilities, military applications and factories.
- Supports redundant 48-VDC terminal-block power inputs and a P-Fail relay.
- Has autonegotiation and broadcast storm protection.
- Mounts on a DIN rail or the wall.
Unlike the Ethernet switches in your wiring closet or computer center, the switches at the edges of your network have to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions. This is where the Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet PoE+ Switch from Black Box comes in. This extreme industrial switch features four autosensing 10-/100-Mbps PoE/PoE+ 802 af/at copper ports, one autosensing Gigabit copper port, and one Gigabit SFP fiber uplink port. Fiber SFPs are available with a variety of connectors in single- or multimode, and with ranges dependant upon the SFP used.
Use the switch's four PoE ports to power remote PoE/PoE+ PSD devices such as security cameras and traffic signals in areas where it may be difficult to run electrical wiring. The switch is built for extreme environments with uncontrolled temperatures of -40 to +167° F (-40 to +75° C). A rugged IP30 metal case is sealed to resist contaminants such as dust, dirt, and moisture.
Ideal for use in harsh environments, the switch is ideal for:
- Security/surveillance to backhaul IP camera data
- Building automation and HVAC control
- M2M communications with remote stations in oil/gas facilities
- Communications networks for defense and military applications
- Factory automation and machine control
The switch features 48 VDC redundant power, which is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protect and an Overload Current Resettable Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power wiring while the later protects the switch from overload currents. For PoE, the switch has a power budget of 90 watts.
Each port has two LEDs to show link and collision status. The switch also has a P-Fail LED which, in the event of a power failure, will activate the alarm to notify administrators.
Easy to set up. The switch is literally plug-and-play. All ports are autosensing for speed and duplex, adjusting to the connected device automatically. They also feature Auto MDI/MDI-X, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
- Panel mount kit
This product is covered by one of more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.