LPH00 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature PoE+ Switch - 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45 PoE+
Deliver PoE+ power to eight remote PDs, such as cameras, access points, phones, monitoring devices, and more.
- Provides eight PoE+ PSE 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ-45 ports.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at compliant. Provides up to 30 watts per port with a total power budget of 60 Watts at 12-24 VDC and 120 Watts at 24-57 VDC.
- Eliminates worries about powering distant equipment where no power is available.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C. IP30 enclosure for use in harsh INDOOR OR OUTDOOR environments.
- Dual 12-57-VDC DC power inputs for redundant power. Generates 50 VDC PSE power output per port.
Two different power inputs at the terminal block prevent the power interruptions. When the primary DC power input fails, the backup power input takes over to guarantee non-stop operation.
- (1) Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit PoE+ Switch
- (1) 6-pin Terminal Block
- (8) Dust Covers for RJ-45 Ports
- (3) M3 Round Screws
- (2) Wallmount Brackets
- (1) 40-mm DIN Rail Bracket
- (1) Quick Start Guide
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.