LIG1000 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature Managed Switch - 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45, 100/1000-Mbps SFP
Compact switch with fiber uplinks for harsh environments.
- Provides ten 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ-45 ports and four multispeed SFP slots
- 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports are autosensing
- Switch supports LACP, Spanning Tree, and ring fail-over
- SFP ports enable Gigabit fiber uplinks over long distances
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy
- IP30-rated for shock and vibration protection
- Manage through a Web interface, SNMP, or command-line interface
- Bandwidth rate control, traffic prioritization, and quality of service
Multiple ports for flexibility.
This switch has ten 10/10/1000-Mbps RJ-45 copper ports and four multi-speed SFP ports for uplinks. It offers full wire-speed forwarding rates, auto-negotiates for network speeds, and Auto-MDI/MDI-X, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
Advanced management features help minimize network downtime by enabling you to remotely diagnose and manage network problems. And you'll eliminate the need to send IT technicians on site - thus lowering costs.
The switch is fully manageable through SNMP, a Web browser, Telnet, or a console port. Control the bandwidth on each port individually and set up Quality of Service (QoS) priority queuing for critical applications.
The switch supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, MAC-based trunking, IP-multicast IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy. Plus, it has 802.1x port-based authentication for security.
The switch gives you maximum network flexibility: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP), Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and a ring protocol. It offers a 20 millisecond or less failover.
Encased in an IP30-rated metal case, this switch withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to +75°C (-40° F to +167° F). Use it for:
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
The switch features redundant power inputs and includes DIN-rail and panel-mount kits. The power supplies (MDR-40-12, MDR-40-24, MDR-40-48, and SDR-240-48) are sold separately. The switch also includes a serial cable (RJ-45/DB9) for the console connection.
- (1) Switch
- (1) Cable RJ-45 to DB9
- DIN Rail Mounting Material
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.