LES1700 Series Console Server - POTS Modem, Dual 10/100/1000
Advanced console port access that's fully redundant with dual Ethernet ports and a modem.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (including built-in SFPs) and dual power supplies provide full redundancy and seamless auto-failover.
- Features a POTS modem.
- Enterprise-grade security, including FIPS and more.
- Two integrated USB 3.0 console ports provide connectivity to next-generation infrastructure devices.
- Serial pinouts are software selectable.
- Features built-in ZTP and LLDP for easier configuration.
- Provides audit trail logging.
Tight budgets and sparse IT staffing makes managing remote mission-critical IT, network, and power devices while meeting enterprise uptime requirements a challenge for IT managers. The Secure Serial Console server simplifies out-of-band management for your network, servers, and power infrastructures in data centers and remote sites.
Remote access and monitoring
Use the console server for easy and affordable out-of-band access to routers, switches, PDUs, firewalls, and other serial consoles. The console server gives you control and visibility of your network and its physical environment for reliable 24/7 uptime. It provides serial console-port connectivity and supports environmental monitoring, power management, and monitoring, plus remote site storage of off-line logs.
Out-of-band management gives you a way to configure and troubleshoot your network that is independent of your data network. It enables remote setup, ongoing maintenance, and disaster recovery of mission-critical IT devices, even when the network is down.
The console server features everything you need to make remote management and fault recovery easy and affordable: an intuitive status monitoring dashboard, pro-active alerting, vendor-neutral power management and simple secure access to devices. You'll be able to maximize uptime while reducing the hassle and expense of truck rolls and remote site visits.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with built-in fiber SFP ports facilitate connections to primary and secondary networks. The server detects any communications failure on the primary port and switches to the second RJ-45 connection automatically. You can remotely cycle power and reboot computers, even when their operating system is unresponsive.
Dual power supplies provide uninterrupted availability and transparent automatic failover.
In addition to the traditional RS-232 serial console port connections, the console server supports direct USB 3.0 connections to USB console ports. use its embedded AJAX terminal for accessing the connected serial devices). The USB ports enable you to attach peripherals, such as storage and USB consoles.
Who can benefit from the Advanced Secure Console Server?
- Businesses with remote offices
- Organizations with limited IT staffing and budgets
- Colocation tenants in data centers
- Cloud and hosting providers; ISPs
- Research and lab environments
- Government, education, and healthcare organizations
- (1) Console Server
- (1) Rackmount Kit: (2) Brackets, (6) Screws
- (2) Power Cords
- (2) 6-ft. (1.8-m) CAT5 Patch Cables
- (1) DB9 F to RJ-45 F Straight-Through Adapter
- (1) DB9 F to RJ-45 F Crossover Adapter
- (1) Quick Start Guide
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.