LE2700 Series 10G Ethernet (10-Gbps) Extreme Temperature Switch Module - (4) 10-Gbps SFP+
Scalable, flexible, cost-effective modular design enables you to add capacity as demand increases.
- Designed for applications such as: oil/gas wells, electric substations, railways, utilities, and other industrial environments
- Customizable - choose the right quantity, speed, and interfaces for your application
- Dual power supplies provide network redundancy with <30 millisecond failovers
- Designed for extreme temperatures of -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85°C).
- Configure and monitor installations remotely. No truck rolls needed.
- Supports Web, SNMP, and console user interfaces.
- Accommodates high-availability protocols, including xSTP, link aggregation, and redundant ring.
- Manages traffic with 802.1p/q tagged frames. Handles jumbo frames.
- Supports IP multicast snooping with IGMPv2/v3.
- IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient.
The LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch system is designed demanding applications such as:
- Oil/gas well and pipeline control and monitoring.
- Municipalities for public safety and traffic control.
- Security and surveillance providers for backhauling IP camera video and alarms.
- Utilities, including electric substations and water/wastewater.
- SCADA/PLC/M2M systems for remote/automated communications.
- HVAC systems remote control and monitoring.
Scalable, flexible, cost-effective.
This switch system is more than just tough. It's extremely versatile with a range of interface options. The modular design gives you the ability to add the right quantity, speed, and type of interfaces you need. If your needs change in the future, you can just swap out modules. Choose from copper and fiber modules, including a 10-GbE SFP+ module.
Ensure 100% uptime.
With dual power supplies, the switch is designed for redundancy. Set it up in a ring topology. If a link fails, the switch automatically falls over in less than 30 milliseconds. The switch is also compatible with redundant switches from other manufacturers.
This switch includes extensive management software enabling you to manage it locally or remotely eliminating costly and time-consuming truck rolls. Software includes: SNMP, QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping, SMTP Client, DHCP; MRP, MSTP, and more.
NOTE: The fourth slot (D) only holds this module or the 100-/1000-Mbps SFP module (LE2722C).
This product works with:
- LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch Chassis - 4-Slot U.S.
- LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch Chassis - 4-Slot E.U.
- LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch Chassis - 4-Slot U.K.
- SFP Transceivers (LSP421, LSP422) Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
The fourth slot (D) only holds this module or the 100-/1000-Mbps SFP module (LE2722C). This product works with: - LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch Chassis - 4-Slot U.S. - LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch Chassis - 4-Slot E.U. - LE2700 Series Hardened Managed Modular Switch Chassis - 4-Slot U.K.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.