- No compression, no delay of video data.
- Easy setup, no adjustments.
- Supports all major operating systems.
- Uses a single, solid core CAT5 (or better) cable for desktop extension, simplifying installation. Solid-core CAT6 is recommended for best performance.
- A computer can be located remotely from a desktop area, freeing up space and providing security.
- Servers, computers, software, and any other sensitive hardware can be kept in a secure location where maintenance can be performed easily.
- Supports USB 2.0 devices, as well as USB audio devices.
- Supports HDCP pass-through.
- Mass-Storage Acceleration Technology.
Place a computer up to 330 feet (100 m) from the workstation area, connected with a single inexpensive CATx cable. Supports Full HD video and USB 2.0, including control of the keyboard, mouse, Web cameras, Flash drive, speakers, microphone, and other USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
The ideal high-resolution KVM extender
The ServSwitch™ DVI-D with USB 2.0 KVM Extender preserves the quality of the DVI video signal and offers real-time transmission without the delays and compression that degrades the high-resolution viewing experience.
USB HID support
The extender supports a variety of HIDs. Keyboards and mice are the most common HIDs, but other devices based on HID protocol, including some touch screens, will work as well.
DDC read channel
The DDC read capability enables true EDID information to be received from the attached display. This guarantees optimum plug-and-play support.