JPM400 Series Rackmount Fiber Enclosure - 1U
Limited rack or cabinet space? This 1U fiber enclosure is your solution.
- Provides termination for optical cables on the premises or in a central office.
- Organize and protect fiber connections and splice trays in 19" and 23" cabinets and two-post racks
- Accepts three snap-in Adapter Panels or MPO Fiber Casettes. (Each adapter panel has 6 or 12 connectors, for a total of 18 to 36 fiber terminations).
- Panels are recessed horizontally.
- Splice tray stud enables you to install pigtail splice strays.
- Compact and rugged enough for commercial applications.
- Corrosion-resistant powder coating finish.
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel housing.
- Features (2) fiber Kevlar® clamps to hold the fiber in place coming into the box.
With this shelf, you can organize and protect fiber connections and splice trays in your 19" or 23" rackmount fiber applications. This shelf is particularly useful in cabinets and racks where little space is available. It accepts three snap-in Adapter Panels or MPO Cassettes for connections. The cable punchouts are aligned for easy stacking of shelves. Plus, fiber Kevlar clamps on the outside rear hold the fiber in place as it enters the box.
The adapter panels are recessed horizontally in the swing-out tray for superior patch cord protection. A splice tray stud enables you to install pigtail splice trays.
The Rackmount Fiber Shelf comes with rackmount brackets that are adjustable for mounting in cabinets and two-post racks. They're set for 19" racks but can be reversed for use in 23" racks.
- Rackmount Fiber Shelf
- (4) 10-32 Cuphead Screws
- (4) 12-24 Cuphead Screws
- (4) 4-inch Cable Ties
- (30) 3-inch Cable Ties
- Red "danger" Sticker that warns you of laser hazard
- (6) 1-inch stick-on rectangular Cable Holders
- Pair of Black Spool Rings for Cable Management
- User Manual
This product works with:
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.