- Transmits at true USB 2.0 speeds of 480 Mbps.
- Ports require 3.4 pounds/force to disconnect cables.
- Rugged, polycarbonate case for desk or wall mounting.
- Meets multiple industrial certifications and approvals.
- A great choice for factory, utility, engineering, and even healthcare applications.
Built for tough environments.
Now you can connect four USB 2.0 devices in industrial settings without worrying about accidental disconnects or ESD damage to your connected USB devices. This Industrial USB 2.0 Hub features high-retention ports that ensure a tight connection - even in high-vibration environments. The ports require a hefty 3.4 pound of force to disconnect. Don't worry about special cables either. This hub works with regular USB cables.
The hub operates at speeds of 480 Mbps. It provides true USB 2.0 transmission through each port, even during heavy load applications. And, to make your life easier, it's plug-and-play with no drivers to load.
Built tough, too.
This compact hub is encased in a rugged, polycarbonate plastic house so you can mount it almost anywhere. Use the included mounting brackets to secure it to a panel, countertop, or other flat surfaces. It can also be DIN-rail mounted.
Drive the bus.
Because the hub is powered entirely by your USB port, you don't have to worry about cluttering up your industrial setting with lots of power cables. As a bus-powered device, it provides 100 mA of power to downstream peripherals - more than enough for most applications.
It makes the grade.
Tested to meet industrial EMC standards, this hub is far more robust than office-grade hubs. It meets a number of CE and FCC certifications, including:
- EN61000-6-1: Light industrial
- EN61000-4-2: ESD, plus/minus 8kV contact, plus/minus15 kV air
- EN61000-4-3: RI, 3 V/m
- EN61000-4-4: EFT burst, plus/minus 1 kV DC ports, plus/minus 0.5 kV signal ports
- EN61000-4-5: Surge, plus/minus 0.5 kV power
- EN61000-4-6, CI, 3 V/m
- IEC600068-32: Drip, 10 total drops from sides, corners, edges
- Emissions: FCC Class B, CISPR Class B (EN55022)