HDMI-to-VGA Scaler and Converter with Audio
Translate HDMI signals to be compatible with VGA displays and analog or digital audio.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources (DVD players, PC) and VGA sinks (older monitors).
- HDCP compliant.
- Power through either wall mount or USB.
- Controlled through USB OSD or push buttons.
- Supports intelligent color adjustment.
This HDMI to VGA Scaler (AVSC-HDMI-VGA) converts digital HDMI video with embedded audio to VGA analog video with either stereo analog audio or digital SPDIF audio. With this module, newer HDMI sources such as DVD players and new video cards can be used with older VGA monitors and sinks.
- (1) Scaler/Converter
- (1) 5V, 2A Power Supply
- (1) Remote with Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Unit is HDCP compliant. In accordance with regulations this means it will not support conversion of HDCP encrypted digital content into VGA.
Supporting HDCP does not mean stripping it. If HDCP content is put in the regulations will be followed and no video will pass since VGA has no way to handle HDCP.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.