HDMI 2.0 Extender over CATx
Distribute uncompressed UHD video, audio, power, or IR together up to 328 ft. (100 m) over a single CATx cable.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HD signal transmission via a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable up to 100 m (1080p) and 70 m (4K at 60 Hz YUV 4:4:4)
- HD signal transmission via a single CAT6A/7 cable up to 100 m (1080p) and 100 m (4K at 60 Hz YUV 4:4:4)
- IR pass-through allows you to control the source from the display location or control the display from the source location
- Use two RS-232 control systems for serial communication by connecting to the devices via serial cables to control the source device or display
Send high-quality video and audio signals farther, without replacing the CATx cable, with this HDMI 2.0 Extender. In compliance with HDR and HDCP 2.2 standards, it supports 4K at 60 Hz 4:4:4 resolution, Dolby and DTS HD audio, and bi-directional IR control, in a low-profile box.
The extender consists of a transmitter and a receiver. Configure the ARC channel feed for a TV (with ARC support) or an auxiliary S/PDIF input port via an audio output DIP switch on the receiver. The extender uses proprietary one-way PoC technology to power the receiver from the transmitter. LEDs show power and signal status for established connections between devices.
With increased bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, you can extend signals over CATx cable up to 328 ft. while maintaining:
- Higher resolutions
- Higher frame rates
- Multiple full HD streams in the same pipe
- 21:9 aspect ratio
Secure and Compliant
A locking HDMI connector prevents accidental cable disconnects, and the extender has CE, FCC, IC, RCM, and VCCI approvals.
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- (1) Power Adapter (12 VDC, 2 A)
- (2) Phoenix Male Connectors (3.5-MM, 3-PIN)
- (1) IR Emitter Cable
- (1) IR Broadband Receiver Cable (30 KHZ - 50 KHZ)
- (4) Mounting Brackets
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.