Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) PoE++ Industrial Network Switch - (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ-45, (2) 100/1000-Mbps SFP, Extreme Temperature
PoE++ switch designed for harsh environments and mission-critical applications.
- Four 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ-45 PoE++ ports and two 100/1000-Mbps SFP ports
- IEEE 802.3bt compliant with up to 60 watts of PoE power per port
- Provides full PoE++ power simultaneously to all Ethernet RJ-45 ports
- Supports 100BASE-X or 1000BASE-X SFP transceivers
- DIN-rail mountable with included clip
- Industrial (-40 to 75ºC) operating temperature
- Fanless design for long life and vibration resistance
Provide Gigabit Speeds and Power to Devices
Unmanaged Industrial PoE++ Network Switch features two Gigabit fiber SFP ports and four 10/100/1000-Mbps copper RJ-45 ports so you can send high-speed internet to multiple devices in your network. It is a standard Layer 2 Ethernet switch that can forward frames to any port based on its MAC address. The switch also supports PoE, PoE+, and 60-watt PoE++ so you can power devices like cameras, wireless access points, and more. It can automatically negotiate and deliver the power level required by a Powered Device (PD) partner.
Supports Directed Switch Mode
Directed Switch Mode directs multicast traffic only to the appropriate fiber port, preventing multicast traffic from flooding other network ports.
Redundant Fiber Uplinks
This switch comes with two fiber ports to support redundant fiber uplinks for critical applications that require protection and sub 50-ms restoration in the event of a fiber failure. The second fiber port may also be used to daisy chain multiple Ethernet switches, or it may be used as another switch port.
Remote PoE Power Reset
Features a remote PoE power reset function that can be configured with a DIP-switch. This feature allows all PDs to be power-cycled and reset remotely to save time and expense by eliminating the need to dispatch manpower to remote network sites.
Made to Work in the Toughest Environments
With an extended temperature range of -40° to 75° C, this hardened switch can withstand some of the harshest conditions on earth, making it perfect for industrial applications.
- (1) LIE402A Industrial Unmanaged Switch
- (1) ±46 TO ±57 VDC Power Adapter
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.