Connect OS2 9/125 Singlemode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - LSZH
Value-based OS2 single-mode patch cabling meets or exceeds industry-standard requirements.
- Duplex single-mode patch cables for high-bandwidth transmission.
- OS2 9/125 micron, 2.0-mm zipcord style cabling.
- Connector options are available in combinations of LC, SC, and ST.
- Low-smoke zero halogen (LSZH/LS0H) jacket encases 9-µm core.
- 100 percent testing to ensure optimal performance.
Black Box’s Connect line of general-purpose OS2 9/125 single-mode cabling is constructed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing you the functionality you need without the premium price. With support for high-bandwidth Gigabit, 10 Gb, and more, you can connect all of your single-mode transceivers to switches, servers, and other high-performance networking equipment. Yellow in color, they are easy to distinguish from multimode cabling. These cables are constructed of 2.0-mm duplex zipcord style cabling. They also feature a low-smoke zero halogen jacket that protects against harmful chemicals in the event of a fire. Additionally, we perform 100 percent testing during production to ensure every one of our cables provides the utmost performance and protection in any application.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.