Boxilla® KVM Manager
Create a high performance KVM Matrix system, monitor and get full control of thousands of endpoints
- Manage your entire Black Box Emerald KVM-over-IP Matrix Switching Solution
- Intuitive dashboard provides an instant snapshot and extended management
- Monitor and initiate KVM connections with auto-discovery for Emerald and DKM Systems
- Manage bandwidth, upgrades, user access rights, automated security alerts, active directory security groups, and more
- Provides unlimited device scalability
- Enables bonding for multi-screen user desks configurations
Boxilla is a KVM system management platform that can manage small, medium, and large installations that have thousands of endpoints. It provides a centralized, easy-to-use command center for full monitoring and control of your entire system, across the enterprise. Without leaving your seat, you can control user access, monitor device status, and address potential problems before they happen. Ensure security with authentication and access control. Security interface dashboard for reporting and real-time alerts.
Advantages for Your Network
- Offers easy-to-use centralized admin and control with simple configuration for large-scale deployments
- Provides enterprise management with enhanced authentication, access control, and accounting for secure communication
- Supports virtual desktops and physical PCs/servers, plus integration with virtualization management tools
- Includes advanced mode controls: private, shared, pre-emption, and auto-login
- Zones enable the administrator to set up unique zones (or groups) of connections and users so that a large system can be more easily managed
- Allows up to 100 management groups
- Supports time zone configurations
- Enables interoperability among all Emerald devices
- Supports Activate Directory integration
The Boxilla can be configured in a Primary / Backup configuration for automatic failover in critical applications.
In this configuration, both the Primary and Backup Boxilla must have the same number of licenses applied in order to work (i.e. Primary / Backup bundle BXAMGR-LICBAK-xxx, where xxx is 25/100/200/300/ULT, and RemoteApp licenses EMDRMx-LIC where x is 1/2/5/10/20, RemoteApp licenses do not come in a bundle and must be purchased separately for the Primary / Backup).
If the Primary Boxilla is disconnected, the Backup will promote itself to a Primary within a few minutes so the system can continue to be managed by an administrator.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.