AlertWerks Temperature/Humidity Sensor String
Detect hot spots in your cabinets and protect your IT equipment with this easy-to-install sensor string.
- Sensor String with 4 temperature sensors and 2 temperature/humidity sensors to detect hot spots in your data center cabinets.
- Simple configuration that provides accurate readings
- Prewired for easy installation in your cabinet
- Compatible with AlertWerks ServSensor Plus Hubs (EME161A, EME164A, EME168A).
- Comes with magnetic strips and double-sided VHB tape to connect to your cabinet
- Only uses a single port on your AlertWerks base unit
Accurate hot spot detection that protects your IT equipment
Know the temperature differentials in your data center's server cabinets. The eight sensor string with two dual temperature/humidity sensors provides an accurate reading of cabinet temperature to ensure you know where the hot spots are.
Easy configuration for accurate hot spot readings
Place the sensors at the top, middle and bottom of the front and rear of the cabinet for the best readings. This configuration monitors air intake and exhaust temperatures of your cabinet and the temperature differential from the front to the rear of the cabinet.
No time wasted hassling with wires. The sensor is prewired to be easily installed in your cabinet.
Sensors come with both magnetic strips and double-sided VHB tape for easy attachment to your cabinet.
Doesn't add clutter to your AlertWerks base unit. The sensor only uses a single sensor port on your AlertWerks base unit, leaving plenty of ports for other crucial connections.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.