AlertWerks AW3000 Wireless Gateway
All-In-One-Box IoT Wireless solution using LoRaWAN® wireless technology and offering virtual sensors, automation, and dashboards.
- All-In-One-Box LoRaWAN gateway provides visualization and automation
- Uses physical (LoRaWAN) and virtual (SNMP/WGET/PING/Latency and more) sensors
- Offers unique configuration options for actions and notifications
- Enables you to additionally control other WiFi sensors and actuators
- Works as an open platform with accessible SQL database
- Provides redundancy
- Access dashboards via HDMI output, from a Web Interface, or using ControlBridge
- Powered through PoE+ or USB
- Network RJ-45/LAN and WiFi 802.11bgnac
AlertWerks AW3000 is an all-in-one-box LoRaWAN solution for wireless IoT applications. This is much more than competing gateways that upload data to a cloud service; it is a central unit that gives you full control via a web interface.
As an open platform, AW3000 enables you to use any LoRaWAN 1.0.x compatible sensor on the market. AW3000 has a very easy connect/join procedure to get LoRaWAN data from your sensor flowing into the system. Along with virtual sensors, actions, and notifications, you can also set up and use multiple dashboards.
LoRaWAN is a low-power wide-area network that is highly desirable for IoT environments. It works on sub-1-GHz frequencies using multiple modern technologies to transmit data wirelessly on a kilometer scale. This technology offers end-to-end encryption and security, assuring data protection.
As a Linux® device with an HDMI output and USB ports, the AW3000 can be directly connected to visualize data on the unit. The AW3000 boots into a graphical user interface, so there is no need for command-line editing or Linux knowledge.
AW3000 delivers highly customizable, interactive dashboards with drill-down functionality, world maps, floor plans, and more and all data is stored in an SQL database.
While available as a standalone IoT gateway to be implemented in a variety of user-defined environments, the AW3000 is also available in pre-configured bundles with a fixed number of sensors and dashboard designed specifically for the microbrewery, craft distillery, and craft winery environments.
- (1) Wireless IoT Web Gateway
- (1) Antenna
- (2) Mounting Plates
- (4) Mounting Screws
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.