Agility KVM Central Power Hub
Power distribution hub for high-performance KVM racking applications.
- Manager application provides a useful real time overview of the power input and output status.
- Highest resilience when equipped with second, hot-swappable 600-k hours power supply
- Central power feed to 5-volt or 12-volt DC devices with up to 30 watts per port
- Web UI for configuration and monitoring of system power status
Manage Power in One Place
These hubs provide up to eight or sixteen power outputs in one place. The power distribution units feature a single power supply with an optional secondary, to deliver full power redundancy. The Central Power Hub (CPH) supports 5VDC or 12VDC devices in a 1U chassis for convenient rack mounting. It provides power to grow your installation on demand.
The power output ports are lockable, preventing accidental disconnects. Each output is limited to 30 Watts at 12V.
Hot-Swappable Power Modules
Conversion from the mains AC supply to DC voltage occurs within these modules. In situations where redundancy is required, the Power Hub will equally balance a normal load between them. In the case of one module ceasing operation, the Hub automatically transfers the full load to the remaining module.
Power integrity, safety, and management are at the heart of the Central Power Hub system. At start-up, the CPH automatically checks the validity of the power modules. It then enables each power output in sequence so they are do not overload the modules by starting simultaneously. As the system provides steady power to your installation, protections are in place to ensure against excess demand by anyone connected device.
The Central Power Hub can be controlled and monitored by a web interface. Temperature, fan speeds, and current measurements are viewable. Each output can be individually controlled.
- Support for dual power supplies for redundancy, unit comes with one power supply.
- Supports eight or sixteen 5VDC or 12VDC devices in a 1U chassis for convenient rack mounting.
Note: Compatible spare power supply - ACR1000-CPH-PS-R2.
- (1) KVM Central Power Hub
- (1) US Power Cord
- (1) Safety Insert Envelope
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.