ServTray KVM LCD Console Tray and Switch - 17", 8-Port, Single-Rail, VGA, PS/2, USB
Install a rackmounted keyboard, monitor, and mouse together with a KVM switch module in 1U.
- 1U 17" LCD Console Unit
- Built-in 8-Port VGA KVM Switch
- Support for VGA and DisplayPort Video, with either USB or PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280x1024 at 60 Hz
- Pull-out tray with an attractive front panel to conceal the unit when not in use
- 22.75" long Universal Rear Rail
- Autosensing 100- to a 240-VAC power supply
- Kit does not include CPU Cables
The ServTray Complete adds an integral KVM switch to its keyboard, monitor, and mouse, and packs it all into only 1U of rack space. It mounts on standard 19" rails in any standard server cabinets and enables you to manage VGA ports, PS/2 or USB servers, or a combination of the two. If you are looking for a way to make your server room even more functional without sacrificing valuable space, you've found it.
Save space, increase efficiency.
D Designed for heavy-duty use, the ServTray Complete can replace that bulky local workstation you've been using. Just slide out the drawer and open the flat-screen monitor.
The ServTray Complete features a full-sized 105-key keyboard - no trying to type on tiny keys too small for your fingertips. The touchpad mouse includes an ergonomic hand rest.
When you're done, simply slide it back in place. The front panel conceals the unit when not in use.
Choose the size that's right for you.
This ServTray Complete model comes with a 17" screen and a 8 port KVM switch module.
Models with 15" or 19" monitors and single- or 8-port KVM switching modules are also available.
The ServTray Complete includes a universal rear rail kit, which mounts the ServTray on the front and rear rails with a depth of 23.7" to 45.3". That's rail depth, not total cabinet depth, so if you have extra deep cabinets, the ServTray will still fit as long as the rail depth is within limits.
Both ServTray and its switch module are powered through an autosensing 100- to 240-VAC power supply that plugs right into the nearest power strip or PDU.
- (1) LCD Console (LCD Panel, Keyboard, and Touchpad Mouse Console Drawer)
- (1) KVM Module with Power Supply
- (1) Universal Rear Rail Kit (includes (2) Brackets, (2) Extenders, and (8) Screws)
- (10) 0.19" x 0.43" (0.5 cm x 1.1 cm) Screws
- (10) 0.12" x 0.24" (0.3 cm x 0.6 cm) Screws
You need to order cables for this ServTray Complete with 8-Port KVM Switch Module.
Product works with:
If you have USB machines or think you might upgrade to USB PCs, consider ordering USB-enabled switch modules.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.