MediaCento IPX HD is great for:
- Digital signage applications using the iCOMPEL Digital Signage system.
- Basic HDMI video and audio extension direct point to point, or point to multipoint over a gigabit Ethernet network.
- Streaming video to classrooms in schools.
- Corporate video sharing and training.
- Sharing video in command and control room setups.
HDMI HD video over IP
This IP-based video distribution solution uses existing standards-based Ethernet technology and TCP/IP protocols to extend HD HDMI video signals on your Gigabit Ethernet network. In a multicast configuration, one transmitter can drive multiple receivers with no extra network load.
HD means better video
The MediaCento IPX HD supports High Defenition video for great pictures up to 1080p.
Whether you choose to utilize existing LAN infrastructure, or setup a dedicated video network, setup is easy. For a unicast setup, simply connect your source, your display, a network switch, and you're ready go!
PoE support for remote powering
The MediaCento IPX HD is PoE powered eliminating the need for additional power supplies. Using a PoE network switch completely eliminates the need for external power supplies making installation easier.
Create 8x8 video walls
For video streaming and multicasting video over a network to a video wall, see our LPB2900 Series Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switches (LPB2910A, LPB2926A, LPB2952A).
Signals that go for miles
The MediaCento IPX HD Unicast system transmits up to 328 feet (100 m) point to point, but goes even further with a network switch added to the mix.
Optimal PC-to-screen performance
MediaCento features EDID copy function and is HDCP 2.2-compliant.
Digital signage and video wall applications:
- Corporate multi-room solutions