At Black Box Network Services, we’re committed to serving those who serve.
Because we’re a qualified General Services Administration (GSA) supplier, federal, state, and local government agencies can save money and procurement time with prenegotiated GSA pricing on Black Box products and services from our GSA Schedule 70, Contract #GS-35F-0158J.
Many Black Box products are also TAA-compliant, meeting the requirements of the U.S. Government's Trade Agreements Act (TAA). To learn more and to search for TAA-compliant products, click here.
- Take advantage of prenegotiated GSA pricing.
- In many locations, GSA pricing is also available to public education systems.
- State and local governments can buy through state contract purchasing vehicles.
Order on the phone or on-line, 24/7.
Fast response. fast delivery
- We respond to GSA pricing requests the same day.
- With express shipping, you get your order when you need it.
- MilSpec Packaging
- Kitting to your requirements
- Smart Bundle™ services for staging and low-cost pre-assembly.
- Custom products to meet the unique needs of government agencies.
Communications and infrastructure on-site solutions, too!
What's more, our GSA Schedule includes not-to-exceed hourly rates for a wide range of professional on-site services and annual unit prices for PBX maintenance.
For more information on our GSA program and to learn more about our extensive range of Government Solutions, download the Services and Maintenance Price List (PDF).
Additionally, you can access our GSA pricing at www.gsaadvantage.gov.
For more information on our GSA programs, download the GSA terms and conditions (PDF).
Black Box GSA listed products are also available on NASA (SEWP IV) and NETCENTS.