PoE Gigabit Ethernet Injector - 802.3af
Gigabit speed plus power for PoE devices.
- Midspan injector that's 802.3af compatible for powered devices
- Provides 15 W of safe Power over Ethernet (PoE) Plus power to each device
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data connections for high-speed equipment
- Provides overvoltage and overcurrent overload protection as well as short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3af specifications)
- Over temperature protection. Shuts down automatically without being damaged
- Sends data and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Use to power IP phones, security cameras, wireless access points, IP print servers, and other 802.3af-compatible equipment
- Avoid the cost and hassle of installing AC power at a remote camera or door scanner
- Supports 10/100/1000-Mbps midspan data connections on RJ-45 input/output
- Protection includes overvoltage/current overload and short circuit protection on the power output (per 802.3af specifications)
- Diagnostic LED indicates adverse power conditions
- Detects unstable current measurements, low voltage, incorrect resistive signature, and more
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Compact, weighs less than half a pound and can be easily wall-mounted
- RoHS compliant
The device has Data In RJ-45 (10/100/1000) and Data/PoE Out RJ-45 (10/100/1000). PoE midspan injectors are used in Enterprise applications to power VoIP phones, wireless access points, IP security cameras and more. PoE injectors add power to the Ethernet link and avoid upgrading switch infrastructure. PoE enables you to avoid installing AC power at a remote powered device. This device is designed for desktop or panel mounting and includes a 100-240VAC internal power supply delivering 15W per port.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.