LIG400 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature Switch - (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45, (1) SFP
Compact switch with fiber uplink for harsh environments.
- One SFP port and 4 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ45 switch ports.
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between -40 and +167º F (-40 to +75º C).
- 12-58VDC power input.
- Includes DIN rail mount kit.
- Use in harsh applications, including factories, oil/gas fields, military vehicles/ships, HVAC controls, security and surveillance, and more.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C.
- 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports are autosensing for speed and duplex.
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy.
- IP30-rated, fanless housing.
- Plug-and-play setup.
- LEDs indicate power, alarm, speed, and link/activity.
- DIN rail or wall mount.
Reliable and scalable.
The very reliable LIG401A Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (1) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in harsh, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +75°C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP31-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The Gigabit Ethernet SFP port gives you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 80 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, an alarm will alert you in case of a power failure.
For easy, plug-and-play setup, the 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet ports are autosensing with Auto MDI/MDI-X.
A multitude of applications.
This switch can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as:
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
This industrial switch does not include a power supply. Use it with the MDR-40-12, MDR-40-24, SDR-120-48, or the SDR-240-48.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.