KVM Extender - DVI-D, USB 2.0, Single-Access, CATx
Extend DVI-D, USB 2.0 up to 328 feet over CATx cable.
- DVI-D Video Resolution 1920 x 1200 at 24-bit color depth.
- USB 2.0 at 40Mbps
- CATx connections
- True EDID read mode.
- Up to 328-ft. over CATx
- No compression, no delay of video data.
- Easy setup, no adjustments.
- Supports all major operating systems.
- Uses a single, solid core CAT5 (or better) cable for desktop extension, simplifying installation. Solid-core CAT6 is recommended for best performance.
- A computer can be located remotely from a desktop area, freeing up space and providing security.
- Servers, computers, software, and any other sensitive hardware can be kept in a secure location where maintenance can be performed easily.
- Supports USB 2.0 devices, as well as USB audio devices.
- Supports HDCP pass-through.
- Mass-Storage Acceleration Technology.
Place a computer up to 330 feet (100 m) from the workstation area, connected with a single inexpensive CATx cable. Supports Full HD video and USB 2.0, including control of the keyboard, mouse, Web cameras, Flash drive, speakers, microphone, and other USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
The ideal high-resolution KVM extender
The ServSwitch™ DVI-D with USB 2.0 KVM Extender preserves the quality of the DVI video signal and offers real-time transmission without the delays and compression that degrades the high-resolution viewing experience.
USB HID support
The extender supports a variety of HIDs. Keyboards and mice are the most common HIDs, but other devices based on HID protocol, including some touch screens, will work as well.
DDC read channel
The DDC read capability enables true EDID information to be received from the attached display. This guarantees optimum plug-and-play support.
- (1) Local Extender Unit
- (1) Remote Extender Unit
- (2) 5-VDC Power Adapters
- (1) 1.8 m USB Cable Type A - Type B
- (1) 1.5 m DVI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 0800 653 219.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 0800-653-219.
** Certain products may not be eligible.