LGH1000 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Extreme Temperature Switch - (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45, (2) 100/1000-Mbps SFP
Compact switch with fiber uplinks for harsh environments.
- IP31 metal enclosure for use in harsh indoor environments.
- Extended temperature range of -40° to +167° F (-40° to +75° C).
- Dual DC power inputs for redundant power.
- SFP ports enable single-mode or multimode Gigabit fiber uplinks over long distances.
- Provides four 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports and two 100/1000Base-X SFP slots.
- Built-in smart alarm warns of power failures.
- LEDs indicate power, alarm, speed, and link/activity.
- DIN rail or wall mount.
Reliable and scalable. The very reliable LGH1000 Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (2) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in cold, dirty, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +70°C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP31-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The 100/1000Base-X Ethernet SFP ports give you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 30 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs (LFP401, LFP402, LFP403, LFP404, LFP411, LFP412, LFP413, LFP414, LFP416, LFP418, LFP420, and LFP421) are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, a smart alarm will alert you in case of a power failure.
For easy, plug-and-play setup, the 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet ports are autosensing with Auto MDI/MDI-X.
A multitude of applications.
This switch can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as:
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
This industrial switch does not include a power supply. Use it with the MDR-40-12, MDR-40-24, SDR-120-48, or the SDR-240-48.
Compact industrial gigabit Ethernet switch with 4 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 SFP ports. The SFP interfaces support 100/1000 Mbps fiber or copper SFPs. The switch has DIN rail mounting with 12-48VDC input. Typical applications include LAN access to controllers, monitoring equipment, motor drives, PLCs, sensors, and actuators.
The switch is ideal for factory automation, building automation, utilities, water/wastewater, oil/gas, and military/defense applications. These heavy-duty switches feature an extended operating temperature range. Their rugged metal cases serve as heat sinks to dissipate heat, so there are no fans to go bad.
The case is sealed to resist environmental contaminants such as dust, dirt, moisture, smoke, and insects. They're an ideal choice for demanding industrial applications such as factory floors. This switch delivers line-rate, non-blocking throughput with a 2K MAC address table and 1MB buffer memory.
Ports are auto-negotiating for speed and half/full-duplex and include LED indicators to view the port status. This unmanaged switch is plug and play and does not require any configuration.
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.