LBH120 Series Fast Ethernet (100-Mbps) Hardened Temperature Switch - 10/100-Mbps Copper RJ45, 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber, 1300nm, 2km
Compact switch with fiber uplink for harsh environments.
- One 100-Mbps fiber port and 4 10-/100-Mbps RJ45 switch ports.
- Fiber interface is MM, SC, 2km range.
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between -13 and +140º F (-25 to +60º C).
- 12-48VDC power input.
- Includes DIN rail mount kit.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.