KVM Extender - HDMI, USB 2.0, Single-Access, CATx
Extend HDMI, USB 2.0 up to 328 feet over CATx cable.
- HDMI Video Resolution 4K, 1080p or 1920x1200
- No compression, no delay of video data
- Supports 3D, 4K, Deep Color, and x.v. Color; as well as lip-sync, CEC, and HDCP pass-through
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- USB 2.0 at 40Mbps with USB audio devices
- True EDID read mode
- CATx connections up to distance of 328 Ft.
- Uses a single, solid core CAT5e (or better) cable for desktop extension, simplifying installation
- Solid-core CAT6 is recommended for the best performance
- Mass-Storage Acceleration Technology
Protect your computer and secure it in a safe place up to 330 feet (100 m) from your workstation, connected with a single inexpensive CATx cable. Supports Full HD video and USB 2.0, including control of the keyboard, mouse, Web cameras, Flash drive, speakers, microphone, and other USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
The ideal high-resolution KVM extender
The ServSwitch™ HDMI with USB 2.0 KVM Extender preserves the quality of the HDMI video signal and offers real-time transmission without the delays and compression that degrades the high-resolution viewing experience. Now you can take full advantage of the high-def video you get with HDMI and extend those signals 100 meters without compromise. It's ideal for use in applications such as high-end medical imaging, interactive digital signage, home theaters, even industrial controls.
USB HID support
The extender supports of a variety of HIDs. Keyboards and mice are the most common HIDs, but other devices based on HID protocol, including some touch screens, will work as well.
DDC read channel
The DDC read capability enables true EDID information to be received from the attached display. This guarantees optimum plug-and-play support.
- (1) USB Type A to B cable
- (2) 5-VDC power supplies
- (2) 6-ft. power cords
- (1) 6-ft. HDMI cable
- Rubber feet
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.