DKM Compact KVM Matrix Switch - Redundant Power, Single-Mode High-Speed Fiber, 8-Port
Scalable, flexible and instantaneous crosspoint KVM switching.
- Enables instant matrix switching support for eight high-speed fiber endpoints
- Central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc
- Each port is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver
- Mix and match Fiber ports can be switched to CATx ports
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, USB 20, USB HID, RS-232, RS-422 and analog/digital audio
- Control via hotkeys, on-screen display, eternal Java Utility or an API interface
- DKM FX Matrix KVM Switch
- (1) US power cord
- (1) RJ-45 adapter
- (4) Rubber feet
- User manual
NOTE: These DKM FX and DKM FXC components are part of a modular system and will need to be configured for your application. Please contact Black Box Tech Support Engineers for a FREE consultation.
This product works with:
- Redundant power supply (ACXMODH2-PS)
- Fiber TX and RX Interconnect Modules (ACX2MT-DPHS, ACX2MR-DPH and ACX1MT-DHS-SM
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.