Drive Your Business with Cisco Solutions from Black Box
Black Box can enable your organization with Cisco solutions designed, deployed, and managed for success. We hold the ultimate in Cisco certifications and experience and are ready to synchronize your your business plans with your technology choices for optimal results.
Our results oriented approach ensures we remain focused on your goals. Leverage our deep Cisco expertise for your unified communications, mobility, video collaboration, data networking, network security, and managed services needs.
The Ultimate in Cisco Certification and Expertise
- Gold Certified
- Advanced Borderless Network Architecture
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture
- Advanced Data Center Architecture
- Master UC Specialization
- Cloud and Managed Services Master
- IronPort Gold Certified
- Cisco Powered Managed Business Communications
- Smart Care Registered Partner
- WebEx Partner
- ATP-Cisco TelePresence Video Master
- ATP-Identity Services Engine
Proven Life Cycle Approach
Black Box is committed to success. We follow a proven life cycle methodology for every engagement, starting with a network assessment. This discipline helps to ensure successful deployments and ultimately satisfied clients no matter the project, from installation of a switch at one branch office to global deployment delivery and end-of-life management.
Day 2 Services
Now more than ever, adding the appropriate services to your technology projects and IT operations can improve your outcomes. From SMARTnet contract management and network monitoring to outsourcing and ConvergenceCare℠, Black Box has a full portfolio of services that can help you limit risk, gain a better ROI, increase capacity, streamline operations, and more.
Ease of Doing Business
Backed by deep experience and a solid commitment to our clients, Black Box offers an exclusive web-based ordering and contract management tool called iPro.
Benefits of iPro:
- Automates product and/or maintenance procurement
- Multi-tier approval system to automate your procurement workflows
- Co-terms maintenance orders to streamline contracts and utilize warranty periods
- Provides a method for enforcing configuration standards for product and maintenance
- Captures order information and ties back cost center and other project data with actual assets ordered
- Includes model number, location, serial number, etc.
- Customizable to your procurement system needs
- Supports multiple manufacturers and accessories for projects
- Provides order status and tracking information
- Provides forecasting reports for management