- Get advanced switching and performance capabilities found in more expensive switches.
- Provides superior manageability, security, QoS, and performance.
- 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet saves on power costs.
- Well suited for workgroups, office LANs, and enterprise networks carrying higher-priority traffic for powerful applications.
- Bundle multiple ports for higher bandwidth with Link Aggregate Control Protocol aggregation.
- Programmable QoS classification and prioritization.
- Robust security with VLAN capabilities.
- OAM and CFM for easy set-up and management.
- Manage via the Web or Command-Line.
- Supports the multi-node ring protection architecture.
This advanced, fully-manageable Layer 2 switch gives you networking versatility. It features 28 high-speed fiber ports: (4) 1-Gbps/10-Gbps SFP fiber ports, (20) 100-/1000-Mbps SFP fiber ports, and (4) dual-media 100-/1000-Mbps SFP/twisted-pair ports. This all-fiber switch gives you the flexibility to select a variety of ranges with SFP transceivers.
Advanced functions in an economical package.
This switch offers advanced switching and security features normally found in more expensive switches. You'll get extensive management capabilities, greater bandwidth control, and QoS for switching in VoIP and other real-time, high-performance applications.
Pack up the trunk.
To provide more bandwidth to a specific application or segment, combine ports using the switch's 802.3ad Link Aggregate Control Protocol (LACP) capabilities. With this bandwidth aggregation feature, the combined ports create a multilink trunk for load sharing. The switch supports 14 groups with 8 ports per group.
The switch offers extensive Quality of Service support including prioritization, classification, scheduling, rate limitations, and more. The switch also supports eight hardware queues.
Safe and secure.
Your network is safe with this switch. It also offers MAC address filtering and VLAN capabilities so you can segregate networks.
Multiple management options.
Monitor, configure, and control the switch via its RS-232 serial port, or through Ethernet using CLI or Web-based management.
The SFP Gigabit/10-Gigabit Managed Fiber Switch Eco features IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet, which scales down power consumption during periods of low data activity. This feature adds up to energy savings of up to 50%.
For the SFP slots, order SFP modules, such as the 850-nm Multimode Gigabit SFP Module (LFP411) and 1310-nm Single-mode Gigabit SFP Module (LFP412). For information on SFP module compatibility, contact our FREE Tech Support)