- Black Box Catalog
- Cabinets, Racks & Enclosures
- Carts & Storage
- Control Systems
- Digital Signage
- Jacks, Panels, & Hardware
- Power Solutions
- Premises Security
- Testers & Tools
- Video & Multimedia
- Voice Communications
If you manage a heavy-traffic data network and you demand high bandwidth for high speeds, Black Box has what you need to send your data digitally over super-fast T1 or E1 communication lines.
Both T1 and E1 are foundations of global voice communication.
Developed more than 30 years ago and commercially available since 1983, T1 and E1 go virtually anywhere phone lines go, but faster.
T1 sends data up to 1.544 Mbps. E1 supports speeds to 2.048 Mbps. No matter where you need to connect—North, South, or Central America, Europe, or the Pacific Rim—T1 and E1 can get your data there—fast!
Both services provide flexibility for a multitude of applications.
Whether you need to drive a private, point-to-point line or a high-speed circuit; provide corporate access to the Internet or inbound access to your own webserver; or support a voice/data/fax/video WAN that extends halfway around the world, T1 or E1 can make the connection.
Both offer cost-effective connections.
In recent years, competition among telco service providers has led to increasingly more affordable prices for T1 and E1 services. In fact, most companies seriously considering a shift to T1 or E1 find they can negotiate even better rates with just a little comparative cost analysis.
• Trunking of V.90 and ISDN remote connection to a central location.
• Accessing public Frame Relay networks for voice, fax, and data.
• Merging voice and data traffic. A single T1 or E1 line can give you several additional voice and data lines at no additional cost.
• Making LAN connections. If you’re linking LANs, a T1 or E1 line offers excellent performance.
• Sending bandwidth-intensive data such as CAD/CAM, MRI, CAT-scan images, and other graphics with large files.
Black Box has partnered with Synnex to fulfill all Black Box GSA product orders. Black Box products are now available on Synnex GSA schedule GS-35F-1043-R.
Orders or Quotes - If you already know which specific Black Box products you need you can contact Synnex directly to request a quote or place an order by calling 877-230-5680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support or Product Selection - If you need technical and design support or help with product selection, Black Box will continue to assist you. Please contact us at 877-877-2269 or info@Blackbox.com.