Wizard KVM Switch - Single-Head, DVI-D Dual-Link, USB True Emulation, Audio, 8-Port
Share high-end video and any four USB peripherals between up to eight workstations.
- Enables to switch up to eight computers
- Access up to eight computers that support DVI-I video, USB keyboard and mouse, and analog audio
- Switch ports using front push buttons, mouse, and keyboard hotkeys
- Support for DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz. and VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200
- True DDC EDID support
- Supports dual-link DVI-D, single-link DVI-D, and VGA
- Switched synchronously with other ServSwitch Wizard switches via the options port
- Stereo audio switches independently from the video signal
True USB Emulation
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link, USB, KVM switch features True USB Emulation, which ensures that the full characteristics of the connected USB peripherals - including keyboards and mice - are passed to every system concurrently. Specialized features are quickly recognized on the attached devices. What's more, each computer retains this information, even if the device is plugged into another computer. Because of this technology, the switch avoids many of the limitations found in traditional emulations, enabling instantaneous switching and hotkey support.
Intelligent options port
Flash upgrade the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link, USB via its intelligent options port. You can also switch it via simple RS232 protocol or even dry contacts. When linked with another ServSwitch Wizard, the options port can be used for synchronous switching of multiple video heads.
USB 2.0 transparency
A clever architecture combines transparent USB 2.0 protocol with emulated keyboard and mouse control. To support this, there are two dedicated keyboard/mouse ports on the switch's console port plus two USB 2.0 transparent ports for any USB 2.0 peripherals.
- (1) 8-Port DVI Dual Link with USB and Audio KVM Switch
- (1) Safety Information Envelope
- (1) 5V, 4A Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Set of Rubber Feet (6)
- (1) Rackmounting Kit (2 Brackets, 4 Screws)
- (1) Serial Cable (DB9F to DB9F)
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link, USB, does not convert video formats.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.