Wireless Broadband Router 802.11ac. Dual band WiFi router with 5 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet RJ45 ports. Wireless and WAN access router for small office or home office use. The dual-band feature gives you wireless speeds of 433-Mbps over the crystal-clear 5-GHz band and 300-Mbps over the 2.4-GHz band for a total of 733 Mbps. Two detachable, external antennas provide a stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage. Multiple security protocols keeps your data safe. Just push the WPS button for one-touch WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, and TKIP/EAS encryption security. Guest Network Access provides secure wireless access for guests. In addition, parental controls enable you to establish access policies for visitors and staff. An On/Off button also enables you to turn the wireless radio on and off. A USB port enables you to connect a printer and share files with network devices.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11ac standards.
- One 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 WAN port, four 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 LAN ports, supporting Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Provides WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, TKIP/AES encryption security.
- Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting Dynamic IP/ Static IP/ PPPoE/ PPTP/ L2TP.
- Supports simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections for 750Mbps of total available bandwidth.
- Supports UPnP, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing.
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing.
- Supports Parent Control and Access Control.
- Connects Internet on demand and disconnects from the Internet when idle for PPPoE.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption security and wireless LAN ACL (Access Control List).
- Supports Flow Statistics.
- Supports firmware upgrade and Web management.
- Dual-band connections support lag-free work and video streaming.
- Provides full Gigabit wired connections for ultrafast data transfer speeds.
- Two detachable, omnidirectional antennas provide superior wireless coverage.
- Supports IPv6, which enables a range of new services and an improved user experience.
- Connect printers, storage, FTP, or media to the USB port.
- Features multiple security protocols and guest network access.
- WPS button enables one-touch WPA wireless security encryption.
Accelerate your wireless network.
Get the fastest wireless network you can with the 802.11ac Dual-Band Gigabit Router. Built on the 802.11ac standard, it's faster than 802.11n and completely backwards compatible. The dual-band feature gives you wireless speeds of 433-Mbps over the crystal-clear 5-GHz band and 300-Mbps over the 2.4-GHz band for a total of 733 Mbps.
The router is the perfect way to solve network congestion and lag time that multiple devices may cause. IP-based bandwidth control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router. The router also supports IPv6, which enables a range of new services and an improved user experience.
Two bands are better than one.
You'll get the amazing flexibility and performance from having two simultaneous wireless networks. Simple tasks, such as sending e-mails or Web browsing can be handled by the 2.4-GHz band. Bandwidth-intensive tasks, like on-line gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5-GHz band. You'll get robust Wi-Fi coverage too with two to three times the range of earlier wireless standards. Two detachable, external antennas provide a stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless cover.