VGA Video Splitter - 4-Channel, 115-VAC
Take the message from a PC to multiple VGA monitors.
- Provides the distance you need. Send PC video up to 250 feet (76.2 m)!
- Adds power to displays, demonstrations, classrooms, even manufacturing facilities.
- Cascade units to transmit to as many monitors as you want.
- Quick setup. Just plug in your monitors and snap a few DIP switches.
- The 300-MHz bandwidth gives you sharp images at any resolution: VGA, SGA, and XGA.
- Includes one 6-foot (1.8-m) VGA input cable.
Sharp images. Long-distance video distribution. The versatility to handle a variety of applications, in any kind of environment. These qualities and more have made the Black Box® VGA Video Splitter an industry favorite.
A single splitter enables you to transmit displays from your CPU to up to four monitors 250 feet (76.2 m) away. And if you cascade multiple splitters, you can transmit to as many monitors as necessary. What's more, the 300-MHz bandwidth provides clear images at any resolution - VGA, SVGA, and XGA®.
Setup is simple. Just connect the cables from all monitors to a splitter and flip a few DIP switches. That's all it takes to project what's on your PC's screen to multiple monitors.
The uses for a VGA Video Splitter are practically limitless, but some applications are especially popular:
- On a factory floor where it's unsafe for CPUs, but your workers need the information to do their jobs with a splitter, you can distribute information to workstations on the floor while maintaining CPUs in separate rooms.
- In brokerage firms, stock exchanges, and day trader offices - one video splitter enables you to run real-time ticker crawls across multiple monitors while another splitter puts up-to-the-moment business news on other monitors.
- Anywhere you have closed-circuit TV (CCTV) feeds - splitters are perfect for CCTV monitoring in corporate buildings, department stores, hotels, entertainment venues, and stadiums.
- Education and training - a splitter enables you to do more with video in classrooms or for business training and presentations.
- Industry shows - create multiple attention-grabbing video kiosks or walls of video with a splitter connecting multiple VGA screens.
- Digital signage makes use of VGA monitors to create video signage that enhances external and internal communications.
- (1) 6-foot (1.8-m) VGA Input Cable
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.